News and events
News Roca’s current affairs all around the world
W+W: When design and sustainability go hand-in-hand
Combining form and function, style and substance, W+W is a true meeting of sophistication and love for the planet.
Cistern + Push-Plate + WC = In-Tank Meridian
In-Tank sets new trends in the classic concept of the WC
Roca opens its first Gallery in Asia
A fertile interactive space for interiors designers, architects and the public.
Flow Fields Opening Event in the Roca London Gallery
On the 2nd of May, the Roca London Gallery celebrated the opening of their current exhibition "Flow Fields" with an event including dance and music performances.
The deadline for submitting projects for the 5th edition of Jump the Gap, Roca's international design contest, is closed
The deliberation phase now begins during which the panel will choose the best solutions for the bathroom space presented by contestants This edition counts with 3,444 contestants from 102 countries.
Fairs and events Check out the upcoming events that we are organizing as well as the trade fairs in which we participate
From 11th November to 28th December, the Roca Barcelona Gallery hosted Roca’s Novelties 2014 presentation
What’s News Magazine Learn more about Roca in our periodical
- Roca presents its latest products at the KBC trade show in Shanghai
- Roca selected as official supplier to the 2016 Rio Olympic Games
- Roca presents its 2016 innovations
- Roca participates for the first time in Archidex
- Ma Yansong awards the prizes of the 6th edition of jumpthegap
- Roca presents its novelties at the ISH 2015 show
- The We Are Water Foundation’s message travel around the world
- Roca establishes itself in Thailand, boosting its presence in the Asian market.
- Roca and BIMobject® sign a collaboration agreement.
- Our new faucet factory is unveiled in Brazil.
- A WC for those with reduced mobility wins Jump the Gap.
- Sustainable, accessible Roca solutions for the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games.
- Roca’s new website: more functional and dynamic.